Mixing Indigo for Hair - Simple Method
Indigo Powder for Hair is a natural plant. The powdered leaves have a natural dark blue dye. Indigo is used along with henna to dye darker hair tones.
What color tones will you achieve?
- reddish brown when using proportions of 75% henna and 25% indigo. This method is called a one step process.
- brown tones when using proportions of 50% indigo and 50% henna. This method is called a one step process.
- dark chocolate brown tones when using proportions of 75% indigo and 25% henna. This method is called a one step process.
- Black Tones when you use henna first at 100%, and then second step of indigo at 100%. This method is called a two step process.
- Apply indigo with your henna application to get browner tones. This method is called a one step process.
*indigo must not be used alone. It must be used either with henna in a one step process or in a two step process as it needs henna as it's base to work properly. If for any reason your hair gets a green hue, it's more then likely because there was an issue with the henna and it's own dyeing process. Typically you would have at least reddish tints, even if the indigo didn't work.
Buy Indigo for Hair: https://hennasooq.com/indigo-for-hair/